Tuesday, January 04, 2005

RUBBISH

After recent hooey I witnessed in blogland I decided to attempt to hone my own slang.

This one goes out to a mysterious 7.

Wuzzup taxi noodle to tell ya da' truff....

Tryin' ta git ahole on yer ass wiff dawgs rollin like tarzan PG-dippin honey mustard all ova' dis 14 ounza.

Where ya' cupfart at biaaatchhhhh!

Hate cow buffin' the great pumpkin but until you put it in pork fried rice I won't dump my new dusty log on ya'.

Keep it coming true,
The Pink Cigar


Ok... I believe I got that out of my system. As of tomorrow I will resume to my normal Winky self.

14 comments:

Winky Stanofowick said...

Oh my lord I do declare, anyone but Paulie Shore. Yahoo Serious, Bea Arthur, Ginger Spice, Dr. Phil, anyone. None the less, Pleased to meet you Shirley McLaine. You are a true inspiration.

Victoria said...

..Bea Arthur. I love Bea Arthur.

Winky Stanofowick said...

She is a very handsome woman.

Winky Stanofowick said...

Where exactly do you go to purchase such a thing? Fifty Feet of hot chain.

Winky Stanofowick said...

Ace is the place.

Now about me pampering you and babying you because of the unfortunate Fissure I'm sure you have developed on your anal opening from your recent chain gang, my advice to you is...

Aspercream, followed by brill cream, followed by cream... the teet's liquid gold.

Winky Stanofowick said...

Why did you remove your post Thoresen. Now it just seems we're having this strangely understood conversation between the two of us. Oh wait... we are.

Blog ho said...

I was so confused. Then I read about 50 links of burning chain and then the light went on. Then aspercream and I was almost there. So now I feel pretty up to date.

Winky Stanofowick said...

Good to see you around BH, your words tickle me so. I'm glad to see we are all on the same page now with all this chain talk. Very good.

Victoria said...

..she makes a great husband..

Winky Stanofowick said...

Another question BH, so the light went on then the aspercream, and now you feel up to date? Who turned the light on? I really hope it was not embarrasing for you?

Winky Stanofowick said...

She really would make a great husband Victoria.

Winky Stanofowick said...

Does Crappy Steve still do those zany comercials??

Blog ho said...

Nothing embarrasses a minister, my child.

Winky Stanofowick said...

Hoo hawhawhawhaw!