Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Getting to the bottom of it all.

Ok I was going to post this today anyway because it's been on my mind. Today I was asked about the man who has been all over the news, from here in LA, caught in the muddy flooding WITH HIS PANTS DOWN. The thing is is he wasn't alone in the depantsing. There have been three different situations involving three different men all of them being depanted by this wicked storm. My question is, what exactly is mother nature up to? She's swallowing this town whole by using force of water but then, as if to rub salt in our wounds, is ripping the britches right off of us for all the world to see. As if everyone doesn't already have enough to laugh about when it involves this here city, they now have mutiple images of all of us floating bottoms up. And how exactly is this happening. What, did the whole damn town just give up and decide, 'well hell it's raining I guess we'll all just wear our drawstring pants(undrawn) out today'? I'm taking no chances, I have duct taped my pants to my waistline and made a makeshift harness that goes between my legs and over my shoulder, as to keep my pants in place. You won't see me floating around in that muck toosh to the heavens, hell no!

Well I guess I'll hop in my canoe and paddle home now. Bon Voyage.

10 comments:

Victoria said...

..there was a woman that lost her pants too.
All those people, on the NEWS, Nation wide.. I expect that they will soon be reporting all of their suicides.

Blog ho said...

Very sensible of you, and also fashionable I will imagine, you are a real trend setter.

Winky Stanofowick said...

A woman as well? Dear lord what's happening around me?

I would never say trend setter, for I am very humble. Ahead of the game maybe.

Wells it's because whenever there is a natural disaster people DO instantly turn southern. It's a defense mechanism. Like when my pants came off upstrem I instantly said, "Well I do declare ma'm". I don't know why, it just came out.

You've Got What I Need... said...

An ounce of prevention, measured in duct taped trousers, will save you a pound of EMBARASSEMENT! Good for you Winky. Might I suggest that you institute a buddy system, so that if you are caught trow down at least you can blame it in the hot shizzle and not on the weather?

Harvey Wallbangers really? Hmm... I'll give 'em a go.

Victoria said...

50 degrees, dropping to 5 degrees overnight.

Victoria said...

winky?

Victoria said...

Winky?

Winky Stanofowick said...

I'm here now, I've been hiding.

Winky Stanofowick said...

Teheehee, the keys they hide away with me.

Winky Stanofowick said...

Let's just say you're getting warm.