Monday, June 06, 2005

old

I wonder what gets in the air sometimes. I mean something funny definately gets in there and then everyone starts getting all crazy. It can never be that just one person at a time in my life is going to get all nutty, no, it has to be a whole crew of bumbling morons knocking into each other like a bunch of idiotic jerks. The same thing applies to when one person is feeling the desire to get all felt up like a junior prom date the whole goddamn city is getting titty twisty grabby feely. We're in one of those, the latter, right now.

It all started last Wednesday morning when I came home from my friends house that I've been house sitting for, which apparently under my watch cats die we'll talk about that one later, when I found on the caller i.d. not one but twelve calls between the hours of 1am-3am. I had been feeling pretty Randy the night before and was noticing that my man appetite had grown increasingly since the prior weekend. Calling hours to my knowledge usually stick to the normal 8am-12am for most, but not at the Wink Manor, no no. My calls come in many forms and colors throughout the night 12am-6am, I guess I have the late watch... which gets in the way of my middle of the night plumbing job which I wasn't aware I had until recently. The majority of the calls came from a young gent whom I would love to say something glamorous like we dated but it was more or less he'd come a knockin' on the bedroom window in the wee hours and I let him in for the old cat and mouse. This has been going on for atleast a year, "knock three time on the ceiling if you want in.. twice on the pipes if the answer is no oh my darling(two booming sounds) means meet me in the hallway". I try and make myself feel better about my slutty behavior by saying things to myself like, "It's exercise", or "All my guy friends do this shit all the time".

No comments: