Friday, June 10, 2005

A Good Joke

Once again, while cleaning my house I stumbled across a random piece of paper with something I apparently thought was funny written on it. This particular funny thing was a dream I had written down that an ex of mine, that I lived with, once had. Here is what I had written down...


Last night Jason sat up in bed out of a deep sleep to tell me a joke. It goes something like this....

What do you call two wet noodles next to each other?

A big fucking asshole.


I remember when this happened, it was many years ago, and I remember trying desperately to figure out what it could possibly mean. Finally after all these years it dawned on me. It's an easy one and I'm very suprised I didn't pick up on it then. Here is my dream evaluation.

Noodles consist only of the "x-y" chromosome combo, thus making all noodles male. There are no female noodles. I know this is suprising, but it is a scientific fact. From chow mein to Raman to fettuccine, all noodles are male. Because of this, all noodles are also gay and gay sex involves anal intercourse. In noodle society, "wet noodle" is slang for slut. If you call someone a "wet noodle", that means they get around. So... if you have two wet noodles together they must each have especially large assholes, which combined make a big fucking asshole. Get it? It really is quite hilarious.

So now many years later I would like to tell my ex Jason a long overdue "good one". Although I fear he won't remember the joke and I will once again come across as a loon. I just wouldn't feel right about myself if I didn't pay respect to such a brilliant joke. So brilliant it took me this long to figure it out. Hah.

3 comments:

Blog ho said...

you log jokes? i must be very careful around you...

Victoria said...

Wink, An abstract joke? Maybe even *non sense*. Dreams are already so tough to interpret. But, sleeping jokes..? Perhaps go a little farther back in your records.

PJ Smorg said...

Jason sounds like a douche.

Hey ya from Mexico, Winky. The girls here, as they say, are going wild.