Wednesday, December 22, 2004

HOPPY BARFDAY!!!

Come one come all in Blogland U.S.A.. Today is a historical day for it was the day Winky's very dear friend Victoria was born. Happy birthday genious woman, beautiful lady, super hero, and secretary of making me laugh. May you get that tiny pony, all expenses paid vacation to Evanston, a grain of rice with your face carved in it, everything you ever dreamed of and more. I wish you the world my sweet and dear friend. I Love you, and miss you! Eat cake. Or eat my traditional cracker with whipped cream, cherry tomatoe, and a cigarette sticking out of it. But you gotta' drop that one on the ground before eating it, cake's easier. All hail Victoria, for she's the jolly good fellow which nobody can deny!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Thanks Winky! I love you too!
Have a great Christmas, Wink..
miss you!

Winky Stanofowick said...

Anytime ma'am. I'm watching the cold windows right now but I promise tomorrow there will be stories for all the boys and girls. I think my next vacation will be... Chicago. We'll tar and feather that darn town. I forgot that in the winter if you go outside with wet hair it turns to ice. I love this stuff, cold blows the wind....

Victoria said...

Wink.. my nose fell off somewhere around Milwaukee and Damen because of the cold (I guess..?) I didn't even realize it was gone until I got back to my apartment. I'm alright. I walked over to St. Elizabeth's and they sewed on a new one, and I kind of like it better than my other nose, anyway.
Boy are they going to be surprised when they see me at my mom's..

Winky Stanofowick said...

That's funny cause' my eyes froze over. Here in Missouri all they had was Walmart. So I bought these buttons shaped as red white and blue houses, with stars and stripes and stuff, and sewed those on for eyes. I'll send you a picture. It looks pretty good with my hair.